Created a high protein recipes directory website.(quickhighprotein.com)

Hey everyone,

For the last couple of weeks, I'm developing this website called quickhighprotein.com
Because I like fitness, I thought it would be a fun project to create a high-protein recipes directory website. Where we can find easy-to-cook high protein recipes, which take less than 20mins.

On this website, people can save vegan, snacks, veg, and nonveg recipes. It's a community-based project. It will be very helpful to newcomers in the fitness industry just like me to find easy and simple protein-based recipes.

I just need some feedback about this. Also, if you guys can add some more recipes that would be very helpful to other. I have more features to add but, I'll do it later. If people like this idea.

Hopefully, It will help everyone across the world.

Waiting for your kind feedback. And, thanks in advance.

Shazeb


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/wEPfxzK

0 comments:

Post a Comment