How many eggs do you eat per day?

I have always feared that eating too many eggs will raise my cholesterol and raise the risk of heart disease, but then I see all these keto doctors on YouTube like Eric Berg and Ken Berry, who say that you can eat as many eggs as you want, because the cholesterol in eggs are not harmful to the human body, and the yolk has lots of nutrients.

I have heard of Vince Gironda who recommended eating 36 eggs a day to get jacked easily.

I have also heard of a man in his 80s who ate 25 boiled eggs a day, and he was discovered to have healthy blood test markers. Can everyone eat like him or is he just an outlier?

What do you think guys? Would it be smart to make eggs my main source of fat and protein, on a keto diet? And how many eggs do you personally eat on average in a day?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/7UZTp0N

0 comments:

Post a Comment