Dietary advice

Hi there,

I'm hoping that I can get some advice about my diet - is there anything here that I should be avoiding. I currently weigh 11st 12lb and I want to lose some (maybe 5/6 pounds). My diet doesn't vary - I eat the same thing every day (I don't find food interesting - it's just fuel).

I only drink water all day (and two mugs of milk per day). No snacks in between meals - but occasionally I might have an extra apple after my evening meal.

Thanks.

BREAKFAST:
50g porridge with, 5 almonds, 5 cashew nuts, 1 banana.

LUNCH:
Salad, consisting of lettuce, 2 tomatoes, cooked chicken, sweetcorn, onion, grapes, red pepper, cucumber, 100g of cottage cheese mixed with half a small tin of tuna, 2 medium boiled eggs, apple, mug of semi-skimmed milk.

DINNER:
80g brown past, 4/5 vegetarian meatballs, fried frozen meditarrean veg from a bag (no cooking oil), mug of milk (occasionally an apple)

Thanks for any help you can give.

Richard


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/O84jxwQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment