How many calories?

Good day,

My goal is to start on 4 meals a day at roughly 40 grams protein per meal. It will consist of the following:

Breakfast:
3 large eggs, 3 bacon strips, 2 dark rye toast with butter = 627 Cal and 36g Protein

The rest of the day x3:
1 3/4 Cup rice + 4 Oz chicken breast + some veggies = 525 Cal and 40g Protein

In between snacks: Large Avocado + Orange + Apple = 496 Cal and 6g Protein

Days Total: 2,698 Cal and 162g Protein

My question: Is this enough to get started for 3x a week lifting routine?


About Me:
6'4" Tall @ 218lbs, Ectomorph my arms are chopsticks with skin over them.
Very high body fat to muscle proportion.
Currently lost 21 pounds of fat in 21 days of water fasting and continuing (yes I subtracted the water and glycogen loss from that).
My goal is to get down to around 165lbs and than start lifting. Most of my fat is around the belly from years of beer drinking.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/FL1nCjU

0 comments:

Post a Comment