Confused about what should I do as a HARDGAINER!

Hello guys.Im new to the forum.So,

Im 18yo male, 175cm and 52kg SUPER UNDERWEIGHT (like 17BMI).
I cannot access any gym.I also dont have an extreme equipment.I only have a 10kg Barbell and a Resisance Band.

Is it okay if im doing bodyweight exercises and exercises with the barbell and resistance band and eating on a 1000 calories surplus? (I know it is a big surplus but i really wanna look "average" asap (like 4 months).
I was thinking to follow this "tactic" until i get to 60 or 65kg and then get a gym membership.

However from what I have read many people say that you can become skinny fat.

So my QUESTION is: Will this work?Will i look "Average" (i dont want an extreme body,super muscular) in about 4 months?
IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT I WILL STAY THE SAME BUT THE ONLY THING THAT GROWS IS THE ABDOMINAL AREA?

this is my body in case you need it (type h in front of it): ttps://imgur.com/a/DHNg9Tt


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/N5aZY3h

0 comments:

Post a Comment