Meal prep books or websites for newbie???

Could anyone please recommend some books or websites with meal prep menus and recipes for newbies?

(I did look through the stickies, but didn’t notice anything. Sorry if I missed it. Please be gentle and just point me in the right direction)

(Background: I have been lifting seriously for a few years, but only just started watching my nutrition, and have cut ten pounds so far. I am living on my own for a few months and traveling every weekend, but I would like to expand my meals beyond the frozen aisle. I am particularly looking for intro-level, simple recipes and menus so I could cook and clean one evening and then have meals for four more evenings.)

Thanks!!!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/yP93R4v

0 comments:

Post a Comment