Nutrition Advice

Hi, I really do not know if this is where I need to post this, if not sorry but ty for any advice that I get, I'll give u a run down of what's going on:

I weighed 120KG on the dot back in November 21 so I started the gym

I walk to the gym there and back which is 12,500 steps altogether, I blasted cardio for 2 hours Monday to Friday for 3 months , and for the past month and a half I've been trying to get toned, Now I do weights for 1 hour 30, abs workout for 30 mins and 15 mins HIIT , I now weight 94KG up to this date, I given u this information because once I reach the 85kg margin I want to start bodybuilding however I rly don't know where I stand with calories , ever since starting I have between 500-800 calories a day , can anybody give me any advice that when I do hit the 85kg margin , and start bodybuilding what calories I should be eating a day , please taken into consideration the walking I do there and back to the gym, everytime 12,500 steps, would this impact my calorie intake. Thank you


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/t3qXJO7

0 comments:

Post a Comment