THE TRUTH: my apology to everyone

First of all I'm not a man. I'm a butch and toned lesbian in her later twenties but that's beside the point.

Listen up because I'm only going to say this once. My posts have all been fake. None of those scenarios happened, I don't have a roommate, and I go to the gym every day.

Here is my apology to all of you. I'm not a troll but I love inventing these scenarios and committing to the bit. I'd always wondered how it would feel if I walked into that locker room, and the rest of the women pointed and laughed at my tits, ass, and figure.

Of course I have an amazing physique, a bad ass haircut, and tats, so nobody would ever dream of saying one bad word to me. That's about it, guys. I'm not going to say the posts were troll posts but they were fake and for that I apologize.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/eUvC25Q

0 comments:

Post a Comment