Post Bulking Cleanse Advice Needed

I am currently bulking (fairly cleanly). In a few weeks I intend on coming off my bulk and starting to cut for a while. I recently came across Raw Generation 3-Day Skinny Cleanse. It is a juice cleanse that I was considering using after bulking before cutting. The cleanse has you eat nothing but juice (approx. 700 calories per day) for 3 days.

I was wondering if I eat nothing but juice for 3 days will that have any major catabolic effects on my body or negative effects on my metabolism? I am planning my cut very carefully with ample protein to try to hang onto as much muscle as possible and I would hate to do anything detrimental to the process. Should I wait until the end of my cutting to do this cleanse instead? Should I skip the cleanse altogether?

Thanks for the help!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2QOU8CV

0 comments:

Post a Comment