I feel stupid, but got to ask

Hi All,

As a new member id like to ask the following:

I am on a fairly healthy diet i think. My meals are for 85% vegetarian and i make sure to get my daily greens and fruits in. On average my diet looks like this:

Breakfast: yoghurt with all natural nuts and raisens, blueberries, a banana and a little honey
Lunch: 4 slices of bread, a total of 2 slices of gouda cheese and a random fruit
Dinner: pasta/noodle/potatoes with greens and a veggy meat replacement or a kind of beef. Desert is a small pudding.
I usually get in 1.5-2 litres of water + coffee in

Soms days are different of course.

Heres the problem: evening snacks. Its like and addiction. I get cravings at around 8 in the evening and feel the need to eat something then. Which i do. Usually a sandwich or 2. Not good, I know.

How can i challenge the cravings? I prefer not to have them at all (of course) but what is a healthy, snack to kill it quick?

Thanks for all the help you can provide,

Christian


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/h5jvCrS

0 comments:

Post a Comment