Not sure if I should cut or bulk, please help

So my weight was 103kgs 7 months ago, I used keto diet to lose 21kgs, at the same time I trained at the gym for 6 months, I used fierce 5 novice program, since I was on a keto diet, the gains were low naturally, a month ago I stopped keto,but am still on a calorie deficit, eating healthy and focusing of protein, I eat around 100g of protein a day, I know it's low, I now follow fierce 5 upper/lower intermediate level program, the thing is, I was hoping that after stopping keto I was going to gain more muscle because am eating carbs, but am not sure if am doing the right thing if am still on a calorie deficit, am not even sure if I should bulk or keep cutting, am really confused please help, I want to gain muscle and lose fat, what's the best approach

Age:25
Height:185cm
Weight now after stopping keto and gaining water weight back: 87kg
Heres how I look: www(dot)ibb.co/Z20fYyf
Please replace the (dot) with a . , I need you to see and tell me


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/SrwiQCv

0 comments:

Post a Comment