Post J Pouch Surgery! Question!

Hey guys, my name is Gaspar and I'm an producer / DJ signed to Hardwell's Label Revealed Recordings. Back in November I had my entire colon removed, I am 25 years old. Easily the toughest thing I have ever gone thru, I recently had my Ileostomy bag removed and I was just given the green light to eat all normal foods. Before my surgery I lived an extremely healthy life, I was 155-160lbs, shredded, six pack, the V, the whole package.

My diet was extremely clean as well, Now.. my question is this, I am turning 26 in April, I'm going to start lifting again and getting my size back, would it be a bad idea to take a pro-hormone? As opposed to taking Test?

One of my buddies said taking test would be far better and safer considering the surgery I had.. so if there is anyone out there who has experience or is knowledgeable on this topic, I'd love your opinion and help!

- Gaspar


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/IhjkGVD

0 comments:

Post a Comment