Gaining weight

Alright guys I’ve been on a bulk since feb 3rd when I weighed 136 pounds to my current weight now at 148.5. I’ve been doing 0.5 a week so a lean bulk. I’m trying to hit 155 before I cut to 145. Now I’m struggling badly to get those last 7 pounds it seems. This is my moving averages for this month on 3000 calories. I want to say I’ve been on 3000 calories for about a month and a half. Before that it was 2800 and instead of just doing the small 100 calorie increase I decided to do 200 and it seemed to get me moving again.

Now here I am again it’s only been a month an a half and 3000 calories should be more than enough for my weight but as you can tell it’s starting to drop to under 0.5 again. Is it really time to increase calories already?

My workout program is the fierce 5 intermediate so you can see the work I would be putting in since it’s on the forums. I switched from the novice program about 2 months ago.

If I were to look up my TDEE it wouldn’t even have me at 3000 calories to gain 0.5 it would have me at less but that’s way wrong as the numbers in the pic show. Any advice on what may be going on?

I seriously eat the exact same thing everyday so my calories never change and it’s just easy and convenient for me.

https://imgur.com/a/pcjeNDv


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2GcLVOM

0 comments:

Post a Comment