Advice and ressources for a beginner

Hi !
I'm a beginner here and in the gym. I have a programm that seems pretty solid. The only thing i'm still lacking right now is good nutrition advices. I got some basic understanding
A bit about me: 190cm, 64kg, college student so not a lot of time or money. I'm aiming for a slight calorie surplus around 2800-2900cal with something like 100-130g of proteine.
Don't really know how much lipids or carbs i need.
I'm slowly learning wich food has what macros. But most importantly I can't really figure out some quick and simple recipies to build a plan.
So if any of you have advices, apps or ressources I can take a look, that would really help me out

Thanks yall


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/zpEmCDl

0 comments:

Post a Comment