Advice on macros & caloric intake for a bulk

Howya folks,

Looking to get some sound advice or opinions on macros & caloric intake.

Long story short I'm a skinny guy that's sick and tired being this way - I have developed a bad relationship with food over the last 2 years due to my childhood obesity and life circumstances. I've lost a significant amount of weight before and am now stuck with being skinny for the past 5ish years. I have taken a year off college to sort my health and body out focusing on adding muscle mass and getting healthier and having a healthier relationship with food.

About me & my days and goals:
Age: 21
Height: 178cm / 5ft10
Current weight: 60kg / 132lbs
Body fat: unsure to be honest
I cycle quite a bit to work and from work which works out at about 40km/24.85mi a day (return trip work-home) - with an average duration of 60min each way

I have gone to the gym before, done some lifting as well but not to the extent I want to do now. I do have experience in tracking macros and calories, however, any tips and opinions are welcome. My aim is to do weights 3 days a week with 2 days reserved for cycling - I love cycling and would like to continue to cycle to and from work at least 2x a week

BMR: 1623kcal
TDEE: 2515kcal
Aiming calories per day: 2800kcal
Split: 40P/40C/20F - which would work out to be 280g protein, 280g carbs & 62g fat

Let me know your thoughts


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ZAMD02

0 comments:

Post a Comment