Reverse Dieting?

Hello,
So this is what I've done over the past 4 years. First I'm 6'0. I started around 180lbs, cut down to 150lbs, then bulked to 170lbs for a while then 205lbs (which I am as of now). Around the 170lb mark I was eating 4000cals a day and had to up calories because I wasn't gaining weight. In this year of 2019 I went from 180lbs-205lbs, and am ready to cut. However, I cut my calories down to about 3,000 at the 180 mark and to get to sub-10% bodyfat I tried to cut my calories down to only my basal (2200 cals). I ended up just gaining the weight back to 205lbs. I'm thinking about reverse dieting to 4000 cals if possible by adding 100 cals / 25g carbs to my mealplan every week and increasing activity with another new job (I was working produce so I at least was carrying 40-50lbs at my job plus strength training at the gym, now I just have heavy lifting).

My routine looks like this:

Mon: Chest/abs
Tues: Back/abs
Wed: Arms/abs
Thurs:Shoulders/abs
Fri: Legs/abs

Most everything 4-6 reps.

So am I correct in reverse dieting to 4000 cals a day to ultimately get cut before bulking again, or is there something better I should do? Attached is 200lbs vs 150lbs.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2zsmVw7

0 comments:

Post a Comment