4000 calories burned/day with no weight traing yet, beginner help

Hi, I'm new here and also I'm a beginner in the gym. I'm 24, 197cm tall and weigh in at 78-80 kg.

I'm running into a problem and I would much love some ideas or thoughts on how to solve it.
At the moment I have a very active job and I manage to burn something like 3700-4000 calories a day, 5 days a week.
I'm planning on starting weight lifting next month and I have only room for 3 days in a week for this.

So then, I guessed as much as only doing full body workouts, 3x /week.
But how would you guys tackle the 4k calories a day nutrition?
Also I'm a vegetarian/I eat fish.

Is there anything that changes about how you should workout when you burn that much in a day?
Good foods?

Thx in advance and looking forward on some ideas or thoughts.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2KZdB9z

0 comments:

Post a Comment