Meal Plan for Gaining More Muscles

Not sure if this is in the right section but im 23 years old male 6'5" 184 pounds and in pretty good shape. After cutting down from 225 pounds since January this year, I'm trying to put on more muscle mass now in order to work my way up closer to 205. I never really kept track of the calories I ate, but now that im down in the 180's weight range, I figured it'd be best to use a daily meal plan in order to stay consistent. My exercise routine is a lot lighter as well, consisting of walking treadmill once a week (30 mins) and bike exercise three times a week (30 mins each). Anyways, I have a few questions for gaining calories and avoiding fat so that I don't lose my progress. 1. How many calories a day should I consume for someone my age/height/weight? I currently lift weights every day of the week, and would like to make it count by having a breakfast, lunch, dinner meal plan and snacks in between 2. Is this meal plan I have good for the moment?

Breakfast: 2 Boiled Eggs, Milk, Banana
Snack: Almonds, grapes
Lunch: (Not sure what is optimal, I usually have left-overs or skip lunch sometimes)
Snack: Yogurt or almonds
Dinner: I usually order healthy online meals that range from 500-800 calorie servings, they have stuff like salmon+Green beans/veggies or Luttuce wraps with salmon and chicken breasts on salad (590 calories)
Snack: salad

Thanks in advance for the help


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2L69hWh

0 comments:

Post a Comment