Myfitnesspal completely inaccurate macros and calories. What should I do?

So I've been tracking all my calories for the past few weeks, and I'm starting to learn that most of the crowd sourced data for even common items are off. Sometimes way off. And like atleast a third of the food listings. Like by 60 calories off per item, and 10 grams of protein or carbs off. So then it must be assumed that using myfitnesspal is essentially garbage. Are there any alternatives to MFP that have accurate calorie and macro tracking? I don't want to have to double check everything and search through tens of listings to find one that is accurate. Especially if I have to spend lots of minutes searching through company websites for nutritional data, screen shotting it, and then referencing it against every MFP entry of that item.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Zq3iDv

0 comments:

Post a Comment