Skinny fat ,eat more or eat less?

Been lifting for 4 months now, my lats are getting bigger and harder,my chest measurements are up by an inch almost.
However i still look bad in most clothing(except tucked in shirts),the tshirts flare out like skirts from my waist to hips. I am currently on maintenance calories(120+g protein everyday crew)(Basic beginner workout plan,every muscle group on each day of the week,sunday rest)
Bodyfat:18%
Age:20
Weight:178 lbs
Height:5 11
I have a lot of thigh/hip fat and my upper body is quite empty.I now am at the classic stage where i don't know if i should just eat more or eat less.My hips are mostly bone in the pic,seems like i have a case of Narrow Ribcage and Wide hips.i have severe anxiety looking in the mirror everymorning.
Now i know i shouldnt be comparing but most guys around me naturally have a wider upper body and narrower hips,they look good in every type of clothing.

Tbh, at this point i don't even wanna prioritize getting big, I just wanna LOOK NORMAL in Normal clothing like tshirts.Also when i pull back my tshirt when i'm wearing it,there is an hourglass shape that emerges and i literally wanna kms because of that(not srs)
Also my test was quite high the last time i got it tested(5 months ago, 840 ng/dl damnnn)
TLDR:Just look at them pics and advice me what to do next to look normal
WILL I MAKE IT BRAHS??
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NBrI6E

0 comments:

Post a Comment