Need help to gain weight - nutrition plus exercise advises

5 years ago, I received a major GI operation, after that I become adsorption disorder and malnutrition, the body weight always at 105 LB to 115 LB, I am 172CM tall, thin like a bamboo.

I want to gain weight 5 kg because my doctor ask me to do so. I tried whey protein, not too helpful, tried some high calories drinks but really affected my normal meals because it make me mouth dry and stomach upset.

I am keeping exerciser like swimming and boxing (sandbag only, 5 rounds * 2mins) + squat, bench push and deadlift (5x12) (light weight) 3 days per-week

What I can try now? anybody with similar situation and share your experience with me ? thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/yr4FYGm

0 comments:

Post a Comment