Working a desk job

Hi all,

I am new to the gym scene and I am really getting hooked. I am currently working out my macros daily Kcal etc. However I work a desk job sitting down for roughly 11hours per shift 4 x per week. I have deffo increased fat stores since starting this role i use to weigh 70kg prior to working a desk job. My current weight is 89kg height 172cm bmi shows overweight. I train a push pull leg split I do roughly 1 hour per week cardio compared to roughly 6 hours weight's. I've researched this an majority of vids/blogs etc atleast the ones I've come across say to much cardio is bad when bulking but does this apply to someone who sits down for work instead of walking around? . Should I increase my cardio input In the gym to make up for sitting down for long periods can I gain mass increasing my cardio in the gym? will this enable muscle growth or do I reduce my calorie intake when I'm working? Apologies for any gramma problems any advise is appreciated very much.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/jlf3swY

0 comments:

Post a Comment