Help needed with calculating my TDEE

I need some help determining how many calories I burn at work. I'm a guy, 29 yr old, 5' 9" and 150 lbs and my BMR is 1637

I used the calculator in the sticky but im not sure if the categories it provides for exercise \ physical job work for my active level.

I cut grass and build fences and when cutting grass I use a walk behind mower(3.5-4 mph), edging\weedwacking with a 10lb trimmer (probably walking 2-3mph). And use a 25lb backpack leaf blower. (Walking about 3 mph)

I spend equal amounts of time doing each activity. And Evey 20 minutes take a 3.5 minute break driving to the next yard.
What would you think would be a good average per hour of calories burned for this kind of work?

I have an idea but want to get other opinions


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/p0NbIQy

0 comments:

Post a Comment