Martin Berkham Lean Gains help

Hi I just got Lean Gains but have a long way to read. I skipped straight to chapter 6 so I could at least estimate calorie protein intake as I’m currently in week 2 of exercising. Unfortunately I’m just really confused as ~77.5% of protein calories is actually counted or something. Can someone please help me estimate to get the ball rolling while I start from chapter 1?

I am roughly ~
180cm
90kg
25-30% body fat (I’m just guessing from internet photos)
34 years age
I don’t know how much muscle I have. Not much?

I want to follow Martin Berkhams workout routine so I guess I’m working out 3x a week? I’ll also skip for 15mins after every workout for heart rate. I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle other than that. I may start going back to the beach again once in a while for catching waves without any boards (It’s Spring here, went yesterday, I had so much fun!)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/7kp3rLg

0 comments:

Post a Comment