looking for critique for the first time

h tt ps:/ /im gur . com/a/xg3pCbw (for reference, a couple regular and a couple in favorable lighting)

I have been lifting for about 3 years (2 year break from consistency to make it 5 total) and this is the first time asking for advice on this page, just to see how bad my lifestyle is.

for context, I am about 1.94m tall, 100kg, and around 20-25% BF (if I had to guess) and 21 years old. This diet is one that works for me, given I work in construction, and am not hungry in the mornings.
please let me know what you think of it and what I can expect within the next year or so (been at it again since January).


I eat one meal daily after working out, which is around 6 pm. I take multivitamins in the morning (generic kids gummies), a banana for lunch, and preworkout/creatine before my workout. i workout 3-4times a week.

I burn 3-4k calories daily, or 4-5k on a workout day. I do not count calories and my typical meal is as follows:

50g of naked whey,
100-200g of brown rice
2 greek yogurts (the kind for kids)
1 cheese string( also for kids)
1-2 pounds of either chicken legs, beef or pork
ketchup

I'm a big guy, i like to eat. this one meal probably 3500 calories by itself.

I have not lost much weight, remaining at around 100kg for the past 2 years, but i am definitely losing fat and becoming stronger, so its doing something.

is there something that i can do to optimize this diet for weight loss, while keeping muscle loss to a minimum?(keeping in mind i only eat once)

thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/SMOTj6m

0 comments:

Post a Comment