How you chaps been? Can I get a mod to message .me

It's me Latverian41. I've been locked out of my account for over a year now tes I'm sober but I've been here at the misc since 2006. The. With my second handle latverian41 I went from working remotely to onsite at the office and I changed my password one day because I think my gd at the time was logging in on ktt and I wrote it down but left the sticky. Came note at the job. When I came back thenext day it was I gone.i had lose to 69k reps. All earned none of that creating fake handles to give yourself reps crap plus I believe I had lose to 15 thousand post I've put my time in

I can answer any question or questions the mods might need to know to verify it's actually me and I'll of course pay foor their time. I'll pay before and trusting you not to screw me over. The mods here an and have been dicks over the years utmost have been. Pretty fair



So can I get a mod to message me. Thanks mats


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/BhiGUMb

0 comments:

Post a Comment