Is eating liver daily dangerous ?

Hello guys, i have serious question. Im looking for new work ATM so i live from my saving at trying to eat clean, but more cheap foods. My biggest problem is of course protein, which is most expensive, especially meat (at least in my country). Chicken, beef -> very expensive, pork -> its cheaper, but only those high fat pieces. What i found is that liver is very cheap in my country, it has plenty of protein, great macros and what i found is they are also very nutritious. Also i like the taste, so i could eat them daily with rice, BUT there is one problem. I dont know if its some broscience or its true, but i red somewhere, that liver is good to eat only like 1-2x per week, because its toxic and daily eating can be unhealthy and even dangerous for health.

So my question is, is it true, will lets say 150g of cooked liver daily harm me, or its not true and i can eat it daily without problems ? Thanks for responses


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/BDj7g2y

0 comments:

Post a Comment