Newbie - Skinny fat - any advise is appreciated

Hi,

I'm a skinny/fat newbie and looking for some nutrition advice. I’m not exactly sure what my body fat is but I’m guessing around 20%

I started working out with a PT about 12 months ago, at first, it was rehab for a dislocated shoulder but I have stuck with it and for the last 6 months it’s been exclusively strength training.

I work out 5 times a week M-F with a PT on all different muscle groups essentially. He sets the routine each day and I feel like I work pretty hard in there.

My nutrition has always been very poor but more recently looks like this:

8.30am - Muscle Core N.O pre workout -1 scoop
9-10am work out
10.15am Muscle core Iso-Whey – 2 scoops & Creatine -2 scoops (mixed together)
11am – Snack – nuts or fruit
1pm Lunch – Chicken breast and sweet potato with hot sauce
6pm Dinner – basically whenever the Mrs cooks, she’s really into cooking so it ranges but normally health fresh products. I normally have a glass of red wine too.

On Sunday I play golf with the boys and normally have whatever food I fancy and 4 or 5 pints watching football.

I started at 89kg 12 months and I’m now 83kg so I have made some progress.

I’m not looking to star in the new baywatch film, and I’m not going to wipe out social life but I would like to see more progression and I’m not really sure what I should be doing (eating less/more/different stuff etc).

Any advice would be much appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/CtpYwq3

0 comments:

Post a Comment