Diet Nutrition Mindset Advice?

I was wondering if anyone has advice on nutrition mindset, or I'd like to hear what/how you guys think or go about it.

To clarify, what I struggle with is... When I'm feeling good, I workout, sometimes twice a day, eat healthy, meal prep, eat in a caloric deficit. But when I'm not feeling good, (disc issue, or injury or something else), then I tend to go over my caloric intake, or I won't eat all day (no appetite) and then just eat a bunch of cookies because I need to eat something and that's all I can stomach. Or I can't cook and I just end up ordering a pizza from breakfast and dinner.

So it's easy when I'm in the right mindset. And If I do 30 minutes of cardio, I know how much work that was, so I won't dare eat a single cookie, but if I miss cardio - I don't have the sample discipline. How can I go about shifting my mindset?

(And don't buy it doesn't help, because if I don't buy something I'm craving, day 2-3-4 I'm okay, but a week into it I'll be eating anything and everything in an attempt to satisfy what I'm craving. But if I eat a smaller portion of what I'm craving I'm good.)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/uq1Legw

0 comments:

Post a Comment