Eat like this every day?

Hi am I supposed to eat like this every day? Im concerned for my health down the line for overeating. I ate 2 breasts of chicken, 3 glasses of milk, 4 eggs, a 425g can of salmon (for apparently ~100g protein) and some veggies, fruit, nuts, grains throughout for recommend ~185g protein intake. Will get whey isolate soon. Am I supposed to do this just about every single day until I die? Won't I get diseases eating like this? I feel like I'm falling into the elites traps of dying early and catching dimentia, brain salmonella, or heart problems due to eating so many animal products with all their hormones, steroids etc. I don't also want to spend more money than I have on animal free products because it's so dam expensive. So what now? We're all crazy and screwed.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/JRnY42s

0 comments:

Post a Comment