Eating oats as a cold cereal rather than with hot water: any meaningful difference?

This is probably a stupid question, but I've resolved to eat oats in the morning again on a regular basis. I find that I simply end up eating more and making worse choices later in the day when I don't have a solid breakfast. It's okay as a hot cereal with water, but takes a while to prepare and then let set long enough to be at an eatable temperature, and I actually prefer just pouring milk directly over the oats and eating it like a cold cereal. Is there any digestive/nutritional difference which matters at all in doing it this way? It's much more convenient for a quick breakfast than boiling water, letting it set for 10 minutes, etc.

And obviously adding milk makes a difference, but I mean with respect to the oats themselves.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/O4EBDa0

0 comments:

Post a Comment