Bulk with just 2 meals a day

Hello, i have a question. I trained for long time 2 years ago, but then things happened and i just stopped, it feel like history now and i decided to get to it again. I follow intermitttent fasting (just 2 meals a day) for a long time now, its part of my lifestyle. I recently started training, fullbody 3x per week for begginers. My goal is lean bulk (200-500 surplus). I know its ideal to have around 3-5 meals a day with pre-workout and post-workout meal, but i just used to IF and i really like it.
My question is -> i know its not ideal, but i want to know if its a BIG problem to eat just 2 meals a day when trying to build muscle. (with fasted training on training day and first meal right after my workout.) Thanks for replies !
P.S.: My 300 kcals surplus is 3100 kcal, i have not problem to eat it with 2 meals.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/vu1EOap

0 comments:

Post a Comment