Macros/Calorie Goals for Overweight

Hello,

I am a first time poster, I have been on and off the gym since I was 17, I am 26 now, have recently started in the gym again after a good few years off due to my own laziness and no motivation, but I have put a considerable amount of weight on since I last properly exercised, I'm fully motivated at the moment and have lost around 18lbs since the middle of December. (Work commitments have made me have a rough 2-3weeks which i lost nothing but i am back on it now)

I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and i am wanting to maintain any muscle mass i'm trying to gain while losing fat, i am currently 313lbs, 6' 5', roughly 33% body fat.

I think i am eating too little for trying to build muscle while losing fat as I am currently eating 2400cals a day -- online calculators are telling me I should be up closer to 3400cals.

I am doing a 35% Carb /30% Protein /35% Fat split for my macros too

According to my phone/watch im burning anywhere between 3,300 - 4,000cals a day (but i dont know how accurate that is)

I just want to know if this would be reasonable for me to do? I don't want to lose weight so fast that I'm left with really loose skin at the end, so I'm looking to do it gradually while lifting to gain muscle mass.

Sorry if this is too much information, i just want to do this right, and i cant find the answers Im looking for anywhere

Thanks,
Aaron


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/VwbfMu5

0 comments:

Post a Comment