Protein Shake Concern for Gaining

Hi guys

I'm currently about to hit the gym on Monday for the first time in a while, my daily goal is to hit 3100 cal and 180g of protein for my desired weight I want to get to (16 stone, currently 15.4), I originally bought Gold Standard Whey Protein and have now realised how low it is in cal and protein (120 cal and only 24g of protein). I am thinking of going back on the serious mass protein shake as its 1200 cal with 50g of protein. My big concern is, surely it has long term health issues with your kidneys? Seen a few people mention it, it's also hard to believe a product with so many reviews could be damaging at the same time. Can anyone vouch for this shake or should I use an alternative one?

Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/pPxyf80

0 comments:

Post a Comment