Sample Meal Plan for Weightloss

Im new to meal prepping and am wondering if this sounds like a decent meal plan. I am a 20 year old 6ft male currently weighing in at 285lbs. I have been lifting weights 4x a week the last few weeks without dieting at all. I now plan to lift 3x a week and do cardio 2-4x per week and want to start watching my diet.

Breakfast - Avacado Toast (whole wheat bread) with Four Egg Whites

Snack - Healthy Trail Mix Recipe and Protein Shake

Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwich (whole wheat)

Preworkout - Banana and Yogurt

Post - Protein, Skim Milk, Banana, Strawberries

Dinner - Chicken (6 oz), 1 cup Sweet Potatoes, 1 cup Broccoli

Bedtime Snack - 250ml Skim Milk


Breakfast - 408 Cal, 10g Fat, 53g Carb, 26g
Snack - 423 Cal, 12g Fat, 31g Carb, 30g
Lunch - 423 Cal, 17g Fat, 25g Carb, 51g
Preworkout - 205 Cal, 0g Fat, 37g Carb, 16g
Shake - 421 Cal, 7g Fat, 47g Carb, 32g
Dinner - 421 Cal, 6g Fat, 33g Carb, 57g
Bedtime Snack - 83 Cal, 0g Fat, 12g Carb, 8g

Totals - 2467 Cal, 63g Fat, 238g Carb, 224g Protein

My goal was to get 2440 calories so I'm just over. But my plan is to stick to this for this next week, then try adding different meals next week when i get more planned out. But does this seem like a safe plan to stick to or should i scrap it? My few concerns are: would eating 4 slices of bread a day end up being harmful? Should i be adding more fruit and vegetables? And is my protein intake enough? My goal was 242g of protein but I ended up being decently short of that. But any advice is much appreciated. Like I said I'm pretty new to this stuff.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NWghpl

0 comments:

Post a Comment