Tracking a slow bulk with weight fluctuations

Hi guys

Trying to do a slow bulk of about 0.5lbs a week.

I'm finding it hard to determine whether I'm eating too much or too less because my weight varies so much?!

For example I started the bulk on 1st January at 166lbs. I weighed 167lbs the next day and then was fluctuating between 167 and 168lbs for the next 2 weeks.

Then on the 20th of Jan I seemed to magically put on 3lbs overnight and I weighed 170lbs and it's been been fluctuating between 170 and 173lbs since then?!

I know it's likely water weight but I've no idea whether to increase or decrease I my calories at this point or to keeps the same. I've technically put on 6lbs in 28 days according to the scales.

I've been weighing myself at the same times everyday day in the same conditions and same scales so it's as consistent as possible

Help much appreciated


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/38LmU5W

0 comments:

Post a Comment