What to eat before gym on a tight schedule

I'm 17 and in college and I head to the gym 3-4 times a week from Monday-Friday. Because of availability and facilities I use the gym at my college. Here are my gym schedules

Monday: 12:00 - 1:30pm
Tuesday: 4:00 -5.30pm
Wednesday - 3:00 - 4/5:00pm
Thursday: 12:00 -1:30pm / 2:00pm depending

Each starting time is when my class finishes, so I pack up and go straight there. The trouble is, especially with morning times, I don't always have a proper meal ready to eat to prevent getting fatigued. On Tuesdays/Wednesdays I normally take my own pre packed meal in with around 100g of carbs(macro not just a carb food) and 20g protein for pre workout and that gives me plenty of energy. Monday and Thursday I struggle because of times. I've heard that 2 bananas 90 minutes before workout gives you enough energy for 2 hours but out of experience that didn't seem to work too well.

I know people will say go to a different gym but because I am a student I only have to pay £25 for a one year membership at the college gym and the facilities are great, it even just got a 60k renovation before Christmas. I'm really tight on cash so it's the only option I have


What foods do you recommend to eat before a workout and how long before should I eat them? I train for strength so my workouts are pretty intense and I don't want to burn out after completing my first few sets

thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TVA6kH

0 comments:

Post a Comment