People gaining significant weight on low calories?

Social media has what I consider a myth, and their stories are getting crazy to me. They often say not to count calories, that low calorie actually stalls or cause weight gain.

They have examples like one lady who logged her food, says she had 1200 calories a day, and gained 30 lbs. She claims all she did was switch the fat and carb macros, increased calories, and then lost all the weight.

Is this even physically possible? Are they lying? Are they tracking incorrectly? If it is really happening, can anyone explain why?

I've not been able to reproduce the said results, and I've been doing extremely low calories off and on for 16 years. I still lose weight no matter what in a deficit.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3aW4Mby

0 comments:

Post a Comment