need calorie counting tips

The calorie counting thing is where im heading for cutting... im using lyfsum


However im confused by a lot of things...


My height and weight are 6ft2 and 18 stone... so right off the bat im heavy but have made a lot of gains the past 2 years, however im not fat, my shoulders are much wider than my waist and my waist and stomach are pretty defined when water weight is dropped... but again I don't know my bmi so cant know for sure what my muscle to fat ratio is.

Then there is my exercise... I lift heavy every set... and do a lot of sets without rest.. I look at it as high intensity lifting.. sweat pouring etc... along with 15 mins light jogging and 15 mins of walks/sprints.

So calculating my exercise calories is going to be a bitch.

That's basically it... am I better trying the calorie counting or just mirror watching and upping lowering cardio as I see fit ?

thanking you.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2tPBF8Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment