Macro-calculators are "BS"

Sorry for that title, but I don't believe any more that Macro calculators are reliable.
I need to eat 3,200 just to maintain.
At work I know a few fat guys who never eat anything in the 10 hours shift. Some of them are friends and we even eat outside sometimes and I ask them if that's all they ate that day. Many don't even eat breakfast.
If they put their stats to these calculators they have to eat over 4,000 calories just to "maintain" their weight which I find totally "BS". Some of them are way bigger (taller and fatter) and they need to eat even more for maintenance. I know they don't eat that much, not even close.
I know them too well, we even spend time touring all together and there's no way they eat more than 1,500 - 2,500 calories a day.
I even went that far to ask them what they usually eat in a day and that doesn't even max 2,000 calories.

If I don't eat in a shift of 10 hours (I tried it) I feel dizzy, nervous and my mood is bad.

So yeah, those calculators BMR, BMI, Macros whatever you wanna call them, they can't be a good estimate of our biology !


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2n5vj1I

0 comments:

Post a Comment