Can I just live off beans?

Could I just have 2,300 calories of beans, a multivitamin, and some protein powder? What are the reasons that I shouldn't do that? I really don't care what I eat and prefer to just have the same meal everyday kind of things and I don't have access to a fridge right now. I've been buying through DoorDash / UberEats everyday and it's been eating me up financially. So now I just want cheap beans.......

Edit: Just noticed there's no fat in beans, I can add peanut butter to supplement for that.... Beans and peanut butter.....

Edit2: Why are beans so expensive? $10 for 48 servings.... That would only be enough for 1 and a half days. I mean it's already saving me more than half on what I order daily. But I thought beans would be cheaper than this


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2m3hvEP

0 comments:

Post a Comment