Does anyone here have experience with high blood pressure?

I am 27 and my blood pressure is on the highish side. I've been consistently getting readings of 125-145/75 lately on my home measurement device, when I was getting an average of 115/75 right after my last physical. I got the device because my doctor was mentioning the possibility of meds the last time, but suggested changing my diet around first. Before everyone tells me to see a doctor, I will be having a physical next month, but am looking to make some changes before the physical. I am 6'2, weigh approximately 195 lb, and work out 4 days a week, but barely do any cardio. I'm thinking about cutting down salt, cutting down on the caffeine, throwing in a few hours of cardio a week, and potentially eliminating creatine completely. Thoughts?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2neHQQN

0 comments:

Post a Comment