Do I eat 1g protien per pound of body weight OR at goal weight?!

HI,

I'm following a workout course on lean bulking. It's telling me to calculate 1gram per pound of body weight to find your protein intake. Mine would be 131g of protein daily (because I weigh 131lbs.)

Then it says on next page it says:

"If you are 160 pounds and your goal is to be 175 pounds, then aim for 175 grams of protein per day. Don’t set your protein intake more than 15 over your current weight in pounds. So if you’re 160 pounds and your goal weight is 180 pounds, then set your protein intake at a maximum of 175 grams per day. When you are within 15 pounds of your goal weight, then you can adjust your protein intake up to 180 grams."

So do I eat 131g of protien or 146g of protein...?


I know some people like to balance it differently and eat 0.8g of protien or 1.3g per pound of body weight but what is the point of even calculating that number if you're just suppose to eat at goal weight..


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2nEJ7k6

0 comments:

Post a Comment