BodyBuilding Diet for Transman. Help!

I'm 19 years old, 5'4' (stretching) and hovering around 138 lbs. I've been on testosterone for about 10 months now and have been lifting weights for a few months on and off. I decided to take my gains serious and have a 6 day workout program planned out. 2 days of chest/shoulders/triceps, 2 days of back/traps/biceps, and 2 days of legs/abs. I drink about a half gallon of water a day. Here's the issue: Diet. I have never been a big eater but going on T has made me have more of an appetite. Although I've been eating more I haven't been eating the best so I developed this "skinny fat" physique (pictures included). My macros rn are 2000 calories: P:175g C:200g F:55g. I've been hitting that consistently and was wondering if that is enough to get me to reach my goals. I also included a body goal image in which I would like to get to within 2-3 years(also included). As a transman I run into the dilemma of deciding if I should be calculating my macros as a man or woman. I know I was born female and have the body of a female but I have the testosterone levels as any other male my age so should my diet follow that of a man or a woman? Are my macros enough to reach my goal? Is this goal realistic for my body type? Thank you all!
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ndf5E3

0 comments:

Post a Comment