Calories in = Calories out.... I don’t think so

I’ve started counting my calories back in june, however my foods consisted of subway, pizza, wings, sandwitches.... etc. Basically foods that weren’t healthy or lean, but it was all still 2500 calories... barely noticed any difference in my weight, waist size, clothes, and i was sluggish throughout the day.


Decided to cut out the bull**** and actually eat lean foods, my everyday consists of tuna, salmon, chicken, rice, steak, avocados, eggs, cereal, yogurt etc...

Im still eating 2500 calories, and some days even more and I’ve seen waaaay better results. I also feel like all the food isnt just going straight to by belly. Hard to explain but think of it this way ... 2 salmon fillets and two scoops of whey have around 700 calories... a subway footlong has around 700-800 but the subway will have you feeling like you just had thanksgiving dinner... the salmon will not

Is the whole “calories in / out” just another myth? By this logic everybody can eat a box of pizza a day and maintain their weight


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2luUOcd

0 comments:

Post a Comment