Nutrition Reference Guide

Hello all. I’m currently doing a 6 month suspension training (e.g. TRX) workout program to build self-discipline and workout habit before entering the gym. It is 4 workouts a week: push, pull, legs, abs/core. I recently decided to pair this with a nutrition program. I’m using a macro proportion of 50/30/10-20 carbs/protein/fats @ 4 meals a day not including pre-workout or post-workout shakes. I’m 5’6” @160. I’m on month 5 and I have only been logging food for about two weeks. I work full time and have 4 kids under 10. One thing I need is convenience. My question is do any of y’all have or create a nutrition guide to help with fast macro info. when creating meals? I have found some expensive options online but for now I have just been writing down the macros for food I come across as I use them and order groceries in a journal. This will take time to develop a thorough list but it beats getting on the phone and looking this up every time. Some of you might say “it is on the package!” This is true, but not for fruits and vegetables and leftovers. Also, I grow a lot of my own food and hunt some so those don’t come with packages. I’m interested to see how everyone goes about this.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/HyPKFs6

0 comments:

Post a Comment