2 meals a day - not optimal ?

Hey guys, i have a question. I have generealy low apetite, but mornings are just worst. Im bulking, small surplus, eating 3200 kcals daily. Im currently on 3 meals a day (breakfast,lunch,dinner). Honestly eating lunch and dinner is not problem, but breakfast is killing me. First of all, i have zero apetite in the morning, second thing is im always busy in the morning and most important thing, i go to work after my breakfast and i feel always so sleepy and tired after that (im have oats+milk+protein+some nuts) + really stuffed, almost sick feeling.

I was thinking about eating just 2 meals a day -> skipping breakfast, then lunch at around 12-1 P.M and then dinner like 8-9 P.M. It would be ideal for me, because i will have time,energy, good feeling in the morning, then my lunch at the time when i will finally will be slightly hungry and then dinner at night before bed. Also it would be benefical for me, because i dont know why, but i feel stronger and better when im training fasted and so i could just wake up, drink my water and coffee and go train fasted in the morning and then have my lunch, which will be my post-workout meal and also my first meal of the day.

I know its not for everyone, but it sounds like it would really fit my lifestyle - BUT now my goal is strenght and hypertrophy and i know that meal timing is not main thing, but eating 2 meals a day + train fasted is probably not ideal for that goal.

So, my question is, do you think it will slow down my progress in any significant way, or it wont be that significant ? Any advices/thoughts on this ? Thanks for any comment !


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/sASYHcf

0 comments:

Post a Comment