Finding it too hard to regain weight after stomach illness

Hi,

27 y/o Male
5’7
131 lbs (used to be 140lbs)

I had a stomach illness a month ago that didn’t allow me to eat at all, probably around 1,000 calories a day if lucky. If I ate too much or the wrong thing I would be on the floor agonizing.

Anyway, I’ve since recovered but I did lose about 10 pounds and been training to get it back. I have upped my consumed calories from 2000 to 2800 daily. Macros are the same as pre illness: 50%carbs 30% fat 20% protein(in a regular day i consume 350g carbs, 104g fat and 124g protein) Been training hard as well, 3-4 times a week. Don’t know if it matters but I am vegan.

I have been keeping up with that regime for the past month and I have only been able to regain 1 pound pack. I was expecting to have gained a bit more by now but no matter how much I eat it doesn’t reflect on my weight or body composure.

What could I do that I am not doing, or doing wrong that’s not letting me get anything back?

Sleep has a big role in this?

Any tips or help would be very welcome.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/31bu4MW

0 comments:

Post a Comment