Propecia and vascularity

Hi Guys, wasn't really sure where t post so thought i'd post in here.

I started taking propecia/ finasteride recently and noticed i've completely lost my vascularity.

I've always been known for my freaky veins but since finasteride they seemed to be diminished. However, in saying that, i haven't been to the gym due to the corona virus, so i've lost a fair bit of mass as all i have is body weight exercises to do.

But has anyoen else expereined this?

i already eat garlic, spinach dark choclate take b vitamins all increase my blood flow. I really miss having huge veins


i also noticed my abs aren't as chiseled? is this another sign of finasteride? i still have visible abs tho


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3bG62Q2

0 comments:

Post a Comment