Can I get some feedback and suggestions for my diet

I currently eat 2 meals a day.
Here’s 3 of the most common options per meal

Meal 1 (300-400 calories)
Tortellini
Buckwheat
Eggs and bread

Meal 2 (500-1000 calories)
Chicken breast with spinach
Cheeseburger
Shrimp

Also throughout the day
2 grain bars and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (500 calories)
4 or 5 cups of organic whole milk (800/1000 calories)

Total: 2300-2900 calories
120-160 g protein

I weigh 150 lbs and according to calorie calculators I need 2500 calories a day to gain muscle, and most days I hit that target.

This diet is pretty flexible but the only thing I never change is the milk. I’ve always struggled to eat a lot but luckily I love milk and if I didn’t drink that much, there’s no way I would be able to get enough calories.
Also the reason why I only eat two meals is because I need a big gap between meals or else I can’t eat at all.

One thing I’m trying to change right now is maybe replace one or two cups of milk with something thats high in calories but low in fat, so any suggestions for that would be great too.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Rr5GoQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment